Client: BURGER KING
Type: SITE LAUNCH
As part of a partnership with “The Simpson’s Movie”, Burger King wanted to create a tool for users to turn themselves into a Simpson’s character. VML began this project, but citing a lack of usability and visual refinement Burger King shifted the project to us.
I helped to focus the user experience and worked with the visual designers to make a final experience deserving of the associations with BK and The Simpsons.
• LIA Awards - Gold (best use of interactivity, digital media)
• LIA Awards - Silver (retail, digital media)
• Clio Awards - Silver (interactive)
• Cannes Cyber Lions - Bronze
• One Show - Silver (integrated branding campaign)